Sunday, September 26, 2010

QUILTING THE CATS & ROOSTERS

I am working on a new pattern now. It is the wildest, most colorful thing I have ever done. I am really having a ball. Those of you who have purchased my previous patterns know that I like muted & country shades the best....well now I don't know!!

Here is some of the new design. I am working it out in different colors and plan to add a rooster applique to the pattern also.

Time is short because I am also getting in the rest of my garden. I pulled some carrots this morning (gave the little ones & the green tops to the horses). I still have some pumpkins to can & a few lima beans. I made up a new trick you may like; I canned my pinto beans in tomato juice(my own) and added some garlic powder, onion powder & some chili powder. Then I canned them in a pressure canner. I opened the first ones for chili the other day (it was rainy & cool). Added to my chili THEY WERE GREAT!!! I think I am on to something!!

Anyway, before I sign off I want to offer a new applique to those of you who have purchased my "horse" pattern. The pattern is on QuiltWoman.com & is called Adrianna's Ponies. If you have the pattern and would like some additional "princess" appliques, I will send you them for only $3.00, I pay postage. To view the princess pattern just look me up on ebay - I am raggstoroses. Or email me at wildpamelarose@gmail.com make sure the subject is "princess pattern" ...I do not open a lot of my email on account of receiving virus laden spam.

I would love to see pics of any of my patterns you have sewn!!
Have a great day...

No comments: